Asset Flows: Mixed arb remains investor favorite

Mortgage backed securities loses favor as mixed arbitrage continues to rise.


  U.S. hedge funds continued to suffer outflows in June, with total assets shrinking by 1.58%. Last month's positive investor sentiment towards mixed arbitrage funds continued, with funds combining inflows of 3.23% with positive returns of 0.36% to achieve an overall rise in assets of 3.58%. Mortgage-backed securities did not fare