We seek motivated and entrepreneurial graduates to join one of the world’s most successful quantitative investment managers.
The programme will include placements in the following business divisions where you will work on specific projects:
- Investment Operations (middle office, execution, treasury)
- Investment Solutions (business development, client strategies, investor services)
- Business Support (vendor management, due diligence, compliance, HR)
- Winton Ventures (data science venture capital)
Placements are based in our London office and are complemented by a schedule of lectures, workshops and social events to support learning and development.
- The opportunity to forge a rewarding career within a successful and growing global company
- A dynamic and intellectually stimulating environment where you will gain a holistic view of a world-class organisation and build your investment management knowledge
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including quarterly bonuses, pension, healthcare insurance, travel loan, free meals and flexible holiday leave
The programme is aimed at recent graduates with up to one year’s industry experience. You should be able to demonstrate self-motivation, commercial awareness and an aptitude for problem solving.
- A 1st/2.1 class degree from a leading university
- A-level Mathematics
- Intellectual curiosity and integrity
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrable relationship building and teamwork
- A second language would be advantageous
How to Apply
Please note that the application process for the October 2017 programme is now open.
To apply please visit
Please quote the "HFM Jobs Board" in the subject line of your application