Our company, a specialist provider of risk management solutions for the hedge fund industry, is seeking a Business Development, VP to promote advanced analytical products to FoF, family offices and institutional investors. Basic knowledge of risk management frameworks and broad industry contacts are required.
Quant Risk Group has been providing risk management and portfolio construction software for the alternative investment industry for the last 15 years. Our product line includes a complete range of quantitative applications covering investment fund risk assessment, asset allocations, portfolio constriction/optimization, shadow accounting and due diligence. Providing the most advanced risk management applications for hundreds of institutional investors, fund of funds, endowments and family offices, Quant Risk Group covers the needs of risk, portfolio and due diligence managers. We are looking for an extremely confident and ambitious person to join our team and assist the marketing and sales effort focusing primarily on the UK/Europe regions
Are you a hedge fund marketer struggling with tough market conditions? Are you a stock broker, wealth advisor or investment banker with solid high net worth clients and family office leads, yet looking for an opportunity to build your own business? Are you an investment consulting company looking to expand your services?
If your answer is Yes to any of these questions, you may get a fantastic opportunity of being involved in distribution of the most advanced risk management and investment portfolio platform specially designed for alternative investments.
· 5+ years industry experience (hedge funds, private equity, risk mgmt)
· Broad industry contacts (hedge FoF, family offices and institutional investors)
· Excellent communication skills, oral & written
· Functional understanding of alternative investments
· Basic understanding of risk management models
· Be able to present Quant products and analytical models to institutional investors, investment advisors and family offices
· Maintain key customer relationships, develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
· Be able to work independently
· Report directly to the regional Sales Director
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales or related Finance degree
How to Apply
Please quote the "HFM Jobs Board" in the subject line of your application