Stevens Capital Management LP (“SCM”) is a registered investment adviser that manages a multi-billion dollar hedge fund that has been in business for 20+ years.
SCM specializes in the rigorous development and disciplined implementation of empirically based quantitative trading strategies. Our highly productive team works in a fast-paced collegial environment, utilizing extensive data sets, technology and the scientific method to devise and employ trading strategies throughout the world’s most liquid financial markets.
C++ Market Data Feeds Developer
We are seeking highly driven, production-oriented developers who possess strong technical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
This is an opportunity to work in a real-time environment where you can make immediate contributions. You will be part of a small team building real-time data feed handlers for the largest financial exchanges such as the NYSE, LSE, TSE, CME, BATS, ICE and NASDAQ.
- Develop and implement infrastructure to support market data and trading.
- Develop and maintain market data feeds.
- Build and design large scale applications, with a focus on reducing latency and improving the performance of the system.
- High proficiency in C++ development in a Linux environment.
- A Computer Science degree.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with multi-threading and networking protocols (TCP/IP, Multicast preferred).
- Experience in a real-time environment in the Financial industry.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Please quote the "HFM Jobs Board" in the subject line of your application