Based in our London flagship office, this exciting opportunity is to cover maternity leave on a fixed-term basis, although it has the potential to turn into a permanent role.
The Client Service team consists of four team members and is split across the London and New York offices. The role consists of marketing, client service, and sales support duties. The sales team is made up of five individuals, and they cover the UK, US & Canada, Europe, Asia & Australia, and the Middle East.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Client Service team and work closely with all members of the sales team. We are looking for someone who knows the role well and can add value straight away. An ideal candidate is one who is used to multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment.
A full job description is available upon request.
- At least two years of industry experience;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all staff and clients alike;
- A good understanding of hedge fund structure;
- Familiarity with CRM Microsoft Dynamics would be advantageous;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage a range of competing priorities and projects to tight deadlines; and
- Advanced IT skillset, particularly with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) is preferred.
How to Apply
Please send your up-to-date CV and accompanying letter to email@example.com
Please quote the "HFM Jobs Board" in the subject line of your application