Sound Point Capital Management, a credit-oriented alternative asset manager overseeing $13 B, is seeking a CLO Document/Structure Analyst for its office in New York. Sound Point has a diverse product line including CLOs, hedge funds, mutual funds and separately managed accounts.
- Review, comment and accurately summarize key terms and intricacies of various key CLO documentation (internal & third party), including Indentures, OMs, CMAs, warehouse facilities, etc.
- Review, comment and analyze documentation related to various forms of risk retention solutions
- Assist in reviewing ad-hoc documentation such as TRS facilities, fund documents, etc.
- Assist in responding to various CLO and CLO fund investor requests
- Coordinate with marketing team to update/maintain CLO presentation materials
- Remain well-informed on both primary and secondary CLO market activity
- Liaise with other internal groups to support our business goals
- Ad-hoc projects and analyses, as needed
- At least 5+ years direct CLO product experience
- Exceptionally detail-oriented, precise and hard-working
- Strong understanding of CLO structures and documentation a must
- Self-starter that can work effectively with minimal direction/supervision
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Legal background in CLOs/structured products a plus
- Ability to perform ad-hoc quantitative analytics for internal CLO platform and third party investments a plus
- Familiarity with Intex a plus
- Team player
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send a resume to email@example.com
Please quote the "HFM Jobs Board" in the subject line of your application