SEC Registered Investment Advisor with $8.2 Billion of AUM with a diverse product line including CLOs, hedge funds, mutual funds and separately managed accounts is seeking a CLO Operations Specialist with a minimum of five (5) years of experience.
- Review and Reconcile Monthly CLO Trustee Reports.
- Manage Effective Date Declaration process
- Review and Reconcile Quarterly Waterfall Distribution Reports
- Work with the CLO accountants in regards to all AUP reporting
- Ability to test “Hypothetical scenarios” using WSO compliance module
- Liaise with Trustee on all operational issues relating to the firms CLOs
- Review and tie out flow of funds at closings
- Provide PM with daily cash balances
- Assist loan closer in loan settlements during CLO ramp up period and otherwise oversee the loan closers
- 5+ years of experience with CLO operations.
- Must have strong working knowledge of WSO and WSO Compliance.
- Preference for experience with Geneva and Everest system platforms.
- Must be comfortable reading and interpreting Indentures.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
4 year college or university degree, or equivalent
How to Apply
Please send resume with employment and educational history to email@example.com
Please quote the "HFM Jobs Board" in the subject line of your application