The Compliance department employs a number of professionals globally to establish and enforce the Firm’s compliance policies supporting investment and trading activities.
The Compliance Analyst works closely with fellow compliance and business personnel, providing day-to-day compliance support to the firm’s global systematic trading strategies.
- Assist with developing a compliance testing program
- Stay abreast of regulatory developments and train on new laws and policies
- Develop, maintain and monitor written compliance policies and procedures
- Perform monitoring tasks and desk reviews
- Assist with the following related to Cubist:
- reviewing of new systematic trading strategies
- monitoring compliance related workflows
- broker and regulatory inquiries
- researching global industry practices
- special projects and strategic initiatives
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience
- Prior experience within electronic trading; preferably with quant exposure
- Ability to have technical conversations and research technical issues with quantitative trading teams a must
- BS or MS in finance, statistics, math, engineering or computer science preferred
- Exposure to programming languages (C++, Java, Python, etc.) a plus
- Experience with SQL and database design a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of trading across multiple asset classes
- Experience partnering successfully with business colleagues
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, planning and organizational skills
- Past compliance or regulatory experience a plus
- Knowledge of global market structure a plus
Cubist Systematic Strategies is one of the world’s premier investment firms, deploying systematic, computer-driven trading strategies across multiple liquid asset classes. The core of our effort is rigorous research into a wide range of market anomalies, driven by our passion to understand the world around us and fueled by unparalleled access to a wide range of publicly available data sources.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the "HFM Jobs Board" in the subject line of your application