Stevens Capital Management LP (“SCM”) is a registered investment adviser that manages a multi-billion dollar hedge fund that has been in business for 20+ years.
SCM specializes in the rigorous development and disciplined implementation of empirically based quantitative trading strategies. Our highly productive team works in a fast-paced collegial environment, utilizing extensive data sets, technology and the scientific method to devise and employ trading strategies throughout the world’s most liquid financial markets.
We’re seeking highly driven, production-oriented developers who possess strong technical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Develop and support multi-threaded applications with a strong emphasis on high performance.
- Optimize our multi-faceted low latency global trade execution platform using network and systems programming.
- Create tools to process, store and analyze quote and order data.
- Work closely with our quantitative research analysts, engineers and other groups to provide software solutions.
- A minimum of three years professional-level C++ programming experience in a Linux environment.
- A Computer Science or Mathematics degree.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of shell scripts and other languages including Java, Python or Perl is a plus.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Please quote the "HFM Jobs Board" in the subject line of your application