SkyBridge Capital is a global alternative investment firm that specializes in fund of hedge funds products, custom separate account portfolios, hedge fund advisory services, and long-only strategies. The firm is based in New York City with offices in Florida, London, and Seoul. The firm is looking to expand its Marketing team with experienced sales hires in the United States. The new hire will be responsible for directing sales efforts across the entire product suite for a specific region and will interface with clients and prospects for both the broker-dealer/bank platforms as well as for institutional relationships.
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree with a strong record of academic achievement and 3+ years of relevant financial services experience (buy-side and/or sales experience a plus)
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to proactively prospect and develop new client relationships
- Ability to learn and convey sophisticated financial and product specific concepts
- Strong intellectual ability and interpersonal skills
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 certification required
- The ideal candidate should be open to re-locating to Northern California, Chicago, or Texas.
How to Apply
Compensation is competitive with base salary plus discretionary bonus. Please send resumes to Jason Zins (JZins@skybridgecapital.com).
Please quote the "HFM Jobs Board" in the subject line of your application