Sound Point Capital Management, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor with $11.5 B in total AUM and a diverse product line which includes hedge funds, CLOs, mutual funds and separately managed accounts is seeking a Fund Accountant with 2-4 years of experience. This position is ideal for an individual who seeks to take his or her career to the next level and have the type of responsibilities and experience that is hard to achieve at a larger organization.
- Provide support for the Controller assisting with all aspects of day-to-day accounting.
- Coordinate with the firm’s administrator on month-end close processes.
- Review and verify monthly NAV packages from the administrator.
- Prepares and maintains various internal and external fund reports.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly management reports, and quarterly and year-end financial and tax reporting.
- Assist the auditor and administrator with preparation and review of annual financial statements, including supporting schedules and footnote disclosures
- Assist with Fund’s tax reporting requirements (1099’s, K1’s).
- Assist with preparation and review of responses to investor requests.
- Performs other administrative tasks and projects as requested.
- 2-4 years of relevant accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting; CPA required.
- Audit experience, a plus
- Prior experience with Advent Geneva, a plus
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential material with utmost discretion.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently on several assignments simultaneously.
- Possess an understanding of accounting and reporting processes.
How to Apply
Please send resume with employment and educational history to email@example.com
Please quote the "HFM Jobs Board" in the subject line of your application