Man Group is one of the world’s largest independent alternative investment managers, and a leader in high-alpha, liquid investment strategies. Across its four investment managers (Man AHL, Man FRM, Man GLG and Man Numeric), Man Group has a diverse offering in hedge funds and long only products across equity, credit, managed futures, convertibles, emerging markets, global macro and multi-manager solutions. At 30 June 2015, Man Group’s funds under management were $78.8 billion.
The original business was founded in 1783. Today, Man Group plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker EMG.L and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Man Group also supports many awards, charities and initiatives around the world, including sponsorship of the Man Booker literary prizes. Further information can be found at www.man.com.
Oversight and management of Service Providers from an Operations point of view and managing the overall investor experience. Collation of investor trades from Service Providers to onward reporting for internal use.
- The first point of contact for the Service Providers on a daily basis ensuring complete oversight of their service offering
- Participate in the management of the team’s email inbox on a daily basis, ensuring that all emails are responded to appropriately
- Attend monthly service reviews and due-diligence meetings with Service Provider
- Ensure Service Providers are meeting the SLA and escalate any issues, breaches, etc.
- Manage the incident process with Service Providers for any operational incidents escalating where necessary
- Manage and develop relationships with Sales and Man Regional Office and ensure high level of client service and turnaround times for requests at all times with team
- Stay informed of Industry changes and impact relevant products
- Constantly review and enhance existing processes and incorporate change to make team more efficient
- Ensure that correspondence and verbal communication is handled in a professional manner and in line with team guidelines
- Responsible for the integrity of data in our investor systems
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Operations/Investor Relations from an Investment Bank/Asset Manager/Hedge Fund
- Knowledge of Hedge funds and Mutual funds an advantage
- Proven track record in improving processes, procedures and systems an advantage
- Strong communication and relationship management skills required
- Knowledge of fund regulation an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced ability in Excel
- Highly driven and motivated
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Investor Operations and drive forward process enhancements, excellence in client service and contribute to the overall strategic direction of investor services at one of the world’s largest publically listed Hedge Funds.
How to Apply
Please visit the company website and login to apply.
Please quote the "HFM Jobs Board" in the subject line of your application