We are seeking a talented, creative and energized individual to join our firm as a Jr. Trade Desk Support Associate. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with strong technical skills to launch a career in the investment management and trading industry. The successful candidate will be immersed in learning our sophisticated 24-hour automated trading operations.
- Support Crabel Capital Management’s Trade Desk.
- Troubleshoot trade discrepancies and top day reconciliation with front, middle and back office groups.
- Escalate urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal or external resources.
- Understand and become familiar with trading tools/systems used by the trading desk to help resolve issues and make changes as required.
- Assist all front office groups with adhoc requests and projects.
- Monitor operational systems.
- Learn Crabel’s operational processes.
- Proven work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Intuitive problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- A positive and professional attitude in combination with a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Highly motivated.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Willingness and flexibility to cover overnight trading hours, this position is solely for 2nd and 3rd shift.
- Experience working night hours preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Crabel Capital Management, LLC is an investment firm managing approximately $2 billion in assets. We specialize in trading short term systematic strategies across multiple asset classes including futures, currencies and equities.
How to Apply
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title Jr. Trade Desk Support in the subject line.
Please quote the "HFM Jobs Board" in the subject line of your application