- Work closely with Portfolio Manager to coordinate research and idea generation
- Monitor and interpret major company developments and identify macro themes and trends affecting the industry.
Help maintain models database, and conduct ad-hoc industry analysis
- Interact with sell-side analysts, industry contacts, investor relations personnel, and senior management at target companies
- Depending on seniority, help to generate trading ideas and build long/short portfolios
- Experience in Equity Research within the Retail sector.
- Sell-side or buy-side Research Analyst or Associate experience preferred.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience interpreting financial statements and performing quantitative financial analysis
- Knowledge of advanced concepts, practices, and procedures of finance and accounting.
- Good oral communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, independent thinker and collaborative team player.
- Strong organization skills and capable of handling multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- CFA designation is preferred
How to Apply
Apply online through OneWire and reference the HFM Jobs board on your application – Submit
Please quote the "HFM Jobs Board" in the subject line of your application