The Infrastructure team design and build Aspect Capital’s technology infrastructure. This spans a very wide range of technologies that support the business from automated trade execution systems to office technologies. Team members primarily work on projects to maintain or improve our infrastructure. As we are a small company the team members are multi skilled, individually working on a variety of technologies.
The Infrastructure team works very closely with the technical operations team and the software development team. Work is scheduled through a multi skilled delivery team and therefore we encourage a collaborative mentality. We aim for automated reproducible infrastructure and reduced or simplified support.
We have a number of large high profile projects scheduled, such as increased usage of virtualised platforms, cloud based services and the redesigning our Redhat Linux operating platform.
We are seeking an individual to work on the above projects who has experience in modern infrastructure automation, who is open-minded to technologies and who is passionate about developing first class technology. This is a permanent position within in the Infrastructure Team, to start as soon as possible.
Reporting to :Head of Production IT and Business Continuity
- 3+ years of technical infrastructure design
- 3+ years of infrastructure automation and orchestration
- 5+ years Linux Systems Administration (Redhat Linux)
- Configuration management (Puppet desired)
- Administration of Virtualisation platforms
- Enterprise environment cross-platform support experience (AD, Microsoft, MS SQL, SAN)
- Modern or fresh architectural ideas
- Technology agnostic
- Collaborative and open minded working within a broad Technology team
- Amazon Web Services and its automation
- Experience in PowerShell and Python
- Networking fundamentals and support
- Administration of Java deployments in a Linux estate
How to Apply
Please email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the "HFM Jobs Board" in the subject line of your application