New EM Global Macro hedge fund requires a Risk Analyst to work directly for the CRO. The role will include helping define, implement and monitor market risk processes across multiple strategies and asset classes. We are looking for a candidate with between 3 and 6 years experience in a directly relevant role. Familiarity with RiskMetrics would be a benefit and ability to program in higher level languages such as VBA, Matlab, Python, etc. is essential.
- The role will provide an opportunity to work with a highly experienced team of investment and risk professionals.
- Compensation offered would be commensurate with experience
- Degree in a Finance, Mathematics, Engineering or related quantitative subject
- Strong technical and numerical background
- Practical implementation and risk experience
- Enthusiastic and pragmatic
How to Apply
Please email your CV and introduction letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the "HFM Jobs Board" in the subject line of your application