About Man Group
Man Group is an active investment management firm focused on delivering performance and client portfolio solutions through its five investment management businesses: Man AHL; Man Numeric; Man GLG; Man FRM and Man Global Private Markets.
Man Group’s investment management businesses provide long-only, alternative and private markets products on a single and multi-manager basis, leveraging the firm’s robust infrastructure to provide a diverse range of strategies across investment approaches, styles and asset classes.
The original business was founded in 1783. Today, Man Group plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker EMG.L and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. As at 30 June 2017, Man Group’s funds under management were $95.9 billion.
Man Group also supports many awards, charities and initiatives around the world, including sponsorship of the Man Booker literary prizes. Further information can be found at www.man.com.
Work-Life Balance and Benefits at Man
Man Group is committed to providing the best working environment possible for all its employees and, as such, we support professional training and development as well as requests for flexible or part-time working.
Man Group also supports many charities and initiatives through the Man Charitable Trust, which aims to create positive change by supporting charitable organisations that focus on raising levels of literacy and numeracy in the UK and by offering employees opportunities to invest their time and expertise in charitable initiatives. Employees are offered two ‘ManKind’ days of paid leave per year that can be used as part of the Man Charitable Trust’s community volunteering programme or in support of any other charity/not-for-profit organisation.
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package, including private medical cover, discounted gym membership, on-site health assessments and on-site flu vaccinations. To support our employees’ extracurricular interests, we have a music room with a piano and guitars that can be booked by anyone, and we also offer lessons on-site.
Man Group employees receive a daily food allowance, which can be used in our staff restaurant. The restaurant has several theatre-style cooking stations, a sandwich bar and a coffee shop (all of which can cater to special dietary requirements), and free fruit is available from the kitchens on each floor. We also have a subsidised in-house bar and an employee discount scheme with a wide range of discounts, all of which help us to ensure that the firm is a great place to work.
In addition, Man Group sponsors the Man Booker literary prizes and hosts several internal events with the authors to celebrate these awards. The prizes underscore Man Group’s charitable focus on literacy and education and together with the wider charitable activities of the Booker Prize Foundation, the prize plays an important role in promoting literary excellence on a global scale that the firm is honoured to support.
Purpose of the role
Act as a central point of contact across the business for product development, bringing new launches and restructures from inception through to implementation. In addition, work with the Global Sales teams to ensure the dissemination of information regarding these projects, and as an ongoing resource to the sales function with respect to client product enquiries.
- Lead implementation of new product launches, bespoke mandates and product restructures
- Interact with the a wide group of internal departments to ensure the spread of information for launches & restructures, including Legal, Compliance, Portfolio Management, Operations and Senior Management
- Identification and analysis of any key obstacles en-route to implementation and exploring solutions to any non-standard features working closely with affected areas of the business
- Ensure the implementation of Man’s product governance process
- Review and understand key legal documentation
- Manage multiple ongoing projects ensuring prioritisation where necessary
- Graduated to degree level or equivalent
- Background from a leading investment management firm / investment bank
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Product Development / Product Structuring across regulated and unregulated fund structures
- Experience of multiple asset classes including long only, hedge fund and private markets
- Strong knowledge of onshore and offshore product regulations is required
- Ability to understand complex technical subjects and translate to all parts of the business
How to Apply
Please follow this link to the website https://mancareers.resourcesolutions.com/gold/iapply/index.cfm?event=jobs.detail&jobid=1016352&id=285154
Please quote the "HFM Jobs Board" in the subject line of your application