A growing quantitative hedge fund is looking for a strong c#/java developer for a dual development/IT role with an emphasis on front office/trading infrastructure including FIX order routing. The position will be responsible for day to day IT functions of the office and continued development of the firm’s proprietary order management, trading and research systems. Previous financial experience not required, recent college/grad school graduates will be considered.
- 2-4 years OO development in c#/java
- 1-2 years of Network Administration Experience
- Working knowledge of FIX Order Routing Protocol
- Advanced SQL knowledge, and MSSQL Administration
- A desire to get involved in all aspects of the financial world
CS undergraduate/ graduate degree with excellent GPA from a reputable institution
How to Apply
Email Robert Toth email@example.com
Please reference HFM Week in your application.
Please quote the "HFM Jobs Board" in the subject line of your application