Cramer Rosenthal McGlynn, LLC is a registered investment adviser with approximately $7 billion in assets under management. Our products include separately managed accounts, mutual funds, hedge funds and foreign funds. We are seeking an experienced Research Analyst to assist in identifying investment opportunities for our firm’s long-only and long-short products.
- Produce fundamental research and detailed analysis of publicly traded companies, markets and industries, primarily in the healthcare space
- Develop financial models; analyze public filings and financial statements, and relevant news flow
- Write, update and maintain investment cases on publicly traded companies
- Attend management meetings and conferences, provide synopsis to colleagues and reflect in investment cases
- Generate investment ideas and present to PMs for selection into firm portfolios, and provide continued oversight
- Assist marketing department in responding to client / consultant inquiries and developing client communications
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in an investment analyst, investment banking or management consulting role with healthcare names or in the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability with financial statement analysis and developing models
- Ability with Excel, Bloomberg and Factset
- Long term investment mindset
- Possess solid collaboration skills in a team environment
- Highest ethical standards and integrity
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated, hard-working; able to handle changing priorities and multiple tasks
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills
- Ability to maintain poise, presence and professionalism, while exhibiting good judgment
How to Apply
This is a full time position. Cramer Rosenthal McGlynn, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Please forward resume, cover letter and writing sample to email@example.com. Please reference “Research Analyst.” No phone calls please.
Compensation offered will be commensurate with experience. Outstanding benefits and a collegial work environment found at Cramer Rosenthal McGlynn, LLC.
Please quote the "HFM Jobs Board" in the subject line of your application