Objecutive Inc., a software company that provides a portfolio operations and reporting system for investment managers, seeks a sales professional to grow and develop the company’s client base.
Prospect new accounts and develop relationships with strategic decision makers to uncover opportunities and expand the hedge fund client base.
Hold regular face-to-face meetings with customers and prospects, primarily in NYC and the tri-state area.
Attend events and network with new and existing contacts to identify sales opportunities.
Deliver client presentations and initial product demonstrations.
Drive negotiations and manage the sales cycle, including preparing sales proposals, to the point of closure and hand-off to product implementation.
Account manage existing client relationships for new/additional requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Well connected with strong relationships and pre-existing customer contacts.
- Proven track record in developing and closing new business to hedge fund clients.
- In-depth knowledge of the Hedge Fund industry.
- Experience working at a Buy Side Institution, first-tier Prime Brokerage or solution provider that sells to the Buy Side community is an advantage.
- Demonstrated expertise with managing and developing strategic client relationships.
- Exposure to middle or back-office operations, or trade processing is a necessity.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Influential with a high level of initiative and drive.
- If you’re not currently in sales but have a strong background in buy-side operations, and at heart you’re a people-person and would love the opportunity to get out there and sell, we’d also like to hear from you!
How to Apply
Please email your resume to: email@example.com
Please quote the "HFM Jobs Board" in the subject line of your application