Reporting to the Global Shared Services Manager, Fund Accounting, the Senior Fund Accountant role in Dublin, Ireland supports the expanding global fund accounting shared service team, with employees in Ireland, the Philippines and the USA.
- Preparation and review of NAV calculations, operating in line with agreed procedures and policies;
- interaction with overseas fund accounting teams, either through performing work to support their deliverable’s, or overseeing the preparation of work carried out on your behalf;
- assisting in the preparation of audited financial statements and annual audits;
- active participation in initiatives to assist the team in achieving its goal of creating timely and accurate NAV reporting to all clients through a scalable and control focused model;
- supervision and training of fund accountants on all aspects of NAV processes;
- assisting in the preparation of regulatory reporting for the relevant authorities.
- third level qualification (minimum 2.2 degree), qualified or part-qualified accountant or other relevant qualification;
- minimum of 4 years’ fund accounting or financial reporting experience;
- proven experience in calculating, reviewing and delivering NAV calculations within tight deadlines, and in-depth knowledge of NAV processes;
- understanding of financial reporting requirements;
- strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy;
- strong organisational skills with a focus on time management and meeting deadlines;
- sensitivity to cultural diversity;
- highly developed personal communication skills, both written and oral;
- you thrive in an environment where to stand still is to fall behind.
Relocation or Visa Sponsorship will not be supported with this role.
Opus Fund Services is a high growth, multi-award winning, global fund administration companycurrently seeking experienced professionals to join our new European headquarters in Dublin. You will be applying to join a small, but expanding team of passionate, collaborative, front runners to establish the European HQ and provide global workflow and team oversight to the wider Opus group with a focus on achieving our mission to be the best and most innovativeplayer in the market.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to the link below
Please quote the "HFM Jobs Board" in the subject line of your application