About Man Group
Man Group is an active investment management firm focused on delivering performance and client portfolio solutions through its five investment management businesses: Man AHL; Man Numeric; Man GLG; Man FRM and Man Global Private Markets.
Man Group’s investment management businesses provide long-only, alternative and private markets products on a single and multi-manager basis, leveraging the firm’s robust infrastructure to provide a diverse range of strategies across investment approaches, styles and asset classes.
The original business was founded in 1783. Today, Man Group plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker EMG.L and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. As at 30 June 2017, Man Group’s funds under management were $95.9 billion.
Man Group also supports many awards, charities and initiatives around the world, including sponsorship of the Man Booker literary prizes. Further information can be found at www.man.com.
Work-Life Balance and Benefits at Man
Man Group is committed to providing the best working environment possible for all its employees and, as such, we support professional training and development as well as requests for flexible or part-time working.
Man Group also supports many charities and initiatives through the Man Charitable Trust, which aims to create positive change by supporting charitable organisations that focus on raising levels of literacy and numeracy in the UK and by offering employees opportunities to invest their time and expertise in charitable initiatives. Employees are offered two ‘ManKind’ days of paid leave per year that can be used as part of the Man Charitable Trust’s community volunteering programme or in support of any other charity/not-for-profit organisation.
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package, including private medical cover, discounted gym membership, on-site health assessments and on-site flu vaccinations. To support our employees’ extracurricular interests, we have a music room with a piano and guitars that can be booked by anyone, and we also offer lessons on-site.
Man Group employees receive a daily food allowance, which can be used in our staff restaurant. The restaurant has several theatre-style cooking stations, a sandwich bar and a coffee shop (all of which can cater to special dietary requirements), and free fruit is available from the kitchens on each floor. We also have a subsidised in-house bar and an employee discount scheme with a wide range of discounts, all of which help us to ensure that the firm is a great place to work.
In addition, Man Group sponsors the Man Booker literary prizes and hosts several internal events with the authors to celebrate these awards. The prizes underscore Man Group’s charitable focus on literacy and education and together with the wider charitable activities of the Booker Prize Foundation, the prize plays an important role in promoting literary excellence on a global scale that the firm is honoured to support.
Purpose of the role
Working within global Human Resources, the key focuses for this role are:
- Manage human resource management information and analysis and ensure all key data is audited.
- Oversee the systems and operations business as usual activities and processes and ensure all tasks are completed on time to required standards.
- Provide functional system and HR generalist support to HR and users within the business and support the Company’s HRIS strategy.
Regular & Ad-hoc Reporting, Data Analysis and Management Information
- Manage all regular reports/MI:
- Extract, manage, analyse and model human resource metrics as required Includes historical headcount model and client services model etc
- Reports to be meaningful and tailored to relevant audience
- Reports are accurate, presented to a high standard and are timely
- Undertake ad-hoc reports using a combination of existing PeopleSoft* queries, new queries that you have created from scratch and excel functionality and formulas (same standards as for regular MI)
- Undertake ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required for RFP/DDQ and Auditors
- Creation and maintenance of automating (scheduling) PeopleSoft queries
- Maintain the HRSO Reporting Manual. Ensure all processes are kept up to date
- Identify and implement initiatives to improve HR’s MI
Data Auditing & Quality Controls
- Maintain data quality, integrity and consistency ensuring compliance with agreed processes
- Manage all regular auditing
- Undertake ad-hoc auditing as requested or required to ensure data quality is maintained
- Identify and implement new audits where data issues are discovered
- Identify and undertake user training where required
- Maintain the HRSO Audit Manual. Ensure all processes are kept up to date
Support, Monitoring, Issue resolution & Training
- Undertake all items assigned to you in the HRSO mailbox including HR Ops related tasks as requested
- Oversee all HRSO BAU activities and ensure all production support as timetabled in the team calendar is checked daily and undertaken on time and escalate any issues. Create a monthly analysis on HRSO team metrics.
- Provide advance support and issue resolution to various requests that come into the mailbox first escalation point for issues and support
- Responsible for basic administration and maintenance of PeopleSoft system configuration. Including maintenance of Department and Location Tree structures and Security Administration cover for Head of HRSO
- Undertake training to new PeopleSoft users as required
- Provide training and support to more junior team members with complex/unusual work related requests and activities.
- Responsible for the maintenance of complex excel matrices and complex PeopleSoft queries coding that are used to support key processes within HR
- Undertake and manage core processes as required. E.g. Annual system updates
- Provide support and training to outsource providers
- Provide support for HRSO projects including planned HR system upgrade/migration
- Ensure you are familiar with and comply with all HR processes and best practice
- Maintain, support, document and improve HRSO processes to ensure efficiencies and synergies are maximised and risk and resource times are reduced
- Background: Educated to degree level or equivalent, HR business and systems exposure
- PeopleSoft: Proven functional PeopleSoft HRIS experience gained in financial services
- PeopleSoft Query essential
- General IT skills: Advanced MS Excel and fully conversant with the rest of the Microsoft Office suite
- Must be self-starter, self-sufficient, resilient and good at prioritising and organisation
- Must be numeric, good at issue resolution and analysing impact assessment
How to Apply
Please apply by following the below link
Please quote the "HFM Jobs Board" in the subject line of your application