We seek outstanding researchers, early in their careers, to join teams that design and run automated trading portfolios at one of the world’s most successful quantitative investment managers.
- The opportunity to forge a rewarding career within the research division of a successful and growing global company
- A stimulating and intellectually challenging environment which emphasises science, mathematics and creative thinking
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including quarterly bonuses, pension, healthcare insurance, travel loan, free meals and flexible holiday leave
The programme is aimed at PhD graduates as well as early career researchers.
- A PhD degree in mathematics/statistics, physics, computer science or engineering from a top-tier university
- An interest in working in a research environment on project work
- Experience of real-world datasets (the bigger the better) and data modelling techniques
- A good foundation in either statistics or computer science
How to Apply
Please apply online at: https://www.wintoncapital.com/en/careers/opportunities/job-detail/ohb23fwh/winton-analyst-programme-2017-research
Please quote the "HFM Jobs Board" in the subject line of your application