UK Breakfast Briefing – Where now for Ucits: A renewed opportunity for CTAs?
Date: Friday 12 June, 8:30am
Venue: Browns Hotel, 33 Albemarle Street, Mayfair, London
- Andrew Dollery, director, prime services, Societe Generale
- Kenneth Sim, sales director, ML Capital
- Andrew Gebhardt, managing partner, Finex LLP
- Lindsay Trapp, associate, Dechert
- Karan Sarda, vice president, liquid alternatives, Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management
It is free to attend for members. If you do not subscribe to CTA Intelligence but would like to attend the event, please contact Antonio Rua to arrange a free trial or subscription on +44 (0) 20 7832 6581.
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:10 Introduction by Matt Smith, editor, CTA Intelligence
09:15 Panel discussion
If you have any questions about the breakfast, please contact Hannah Powell on +44 (0) 20 7832 6641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about exclusive sponsorship opportunities, please contact please contact Antonio Rua on +44 (0) 20 7832 6581 or e-mail email@example.com.