Add to Calendar
10/18/2016 America/New_YorkCTA Intelligence Chicago Breakfast Briefing: Regulatory onslaught: preparing to weather the coming stormJoin the next CTA Intelligence briefing in Chicago alongside our expert panel.Skyline Club 307 N Michigan Ave 24 Chicago, ILtrueMM/DD/YYYY
Join CTA Intelligence for our next Chicago Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Regulatory onslaught: preparing to weather the coming storm
– Does new NFA financial scrutiny amount to capital requirements by the back door?
– Source code snooping and the prospects for relief on the CFTC’s Reg AT
– Managed futures mutual funds and the SECs crackdown on derivatives
– How the US presidential election could change the landscape?
– Carl Gilmore, president, Integritas Financial Consulting
– James Koutoulas, CEO, Typhon Capital Management
– Carol Wooding, associate general counsel, NFA
– Douglas Arend, counsel, Greenberg Traurig
Additional speakers to be announced shortly
08:30 Registration & networking
09:10 Introduction by CTA Intelligence
09:15 Panel discussion
How to attend the briefing:
All CTA Intelligence members are welcome to attend the briefing. To book your place click to register above.
If you are not currently a member, you can attend the briefing by taking out a free trial to CTA Intelligence. Please contact Antonio Rua firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7832 6581 to arrange your trial.
Become a Member
Becoming an HFM member opens up a whole world of benefits for you, your
organization and your bottom line. Start a no obligation free trial to experience our service for yourself.