Date: 05 November 2015
Venue: The Lambs Club, New York
- Save for later 514
05 November 2015
Join CTA Intelligence for our next New York Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Getting a foothold in Europe: the not so harsh reality
– The paths for US managers to raise capital in Europe today
– The practicalities of launching and distributing an onshore fund
– Contrasting the AIFMD and Ucits brands – one year on
08:15 Breakfast & networking
09:10 Introduction by Paul McMillan, head of content, HFMWeek
09:15 Panel discussion – Getting a foothold in Europe: the not so harsh reality
– Samantha Fletcher-Watts, director, compliance, DMS
– Darragh Golden, international tax director, PwC
– Christopher Christian, partner, Dechert
– John D’Agostino, managing director, DMS
– Sam Gaer, founder, Locus Walk Trading
How to attend the Briefing:
All HFM and CTA Intelligence members are welcome to attend the Briefing. To book your place, follow the link below:
If you are not currently a member, you can attend the Briefing by taking out a free trial to CTA Intelligence. Please contact Antonio Rua email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 7832 6581 to arrange your trial.