Date: 24 February 2016 - 24 February 2016
Venue: The Lambs Club, 132 W 44th Street, New York
- Save for later 945
Join CTA Intelligence for our next New York Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Managed futures mutual funds – the end of the party?
– Growth projections for the sector
– Competing with mutual fund giants
– Getting the distribution puzzle right
– The threat of new SEC rule-making
– Rufus Rankin, director, portfolio management, Equinox Funds
– Richard Horowitz, partner, Dechert
– Edward Egilinsky, managing director, head of alternative investments, Direxion
08:15 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion – Managed futures mutual funds – the end of the party?
How to attend the Briefing:
All HFM and CTA Intelligence members are welcome to attend the Briefing. To book your place, follow the link above.
If you are not currently a member, you can attend the Briefing by taking out a free trial to CTA Intelligence. Please contact Antonio Rua email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 7832 6581 to arrange your trial.