Add to Calendar
03/24/2016 08:30America/New_YorkCTA Intelligence NY Breakfast Briefing: Regulating cyber-security: What it means for CTAs and systematic macroIncluding discussions about new regulatory guidance, cyber protection, defense testing and more.The Lambs Club, 132 W 44th Street, New YorkfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join CTA Intelligence for our next New York Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Regulating cyber-security: What it means for CTAs and systematic macro
– NFA cyber guidance and the barrage of new regulation in the US and EU
– Meeting the expectation of regulators, investors and consultants
– How do smaller firms comply and prepare in a cost effective way?
– Planning for data breaches and cyber-security presentations
– Latest developments in cyber protection, defence testing and best practice
– Mike Marrano, senior principal consultant, ACA Aponix
– Amy McCormick, managing director of compliance, NFA
– Adam Menkes, director, Credit Suisse
– Oleg Bogolominy, chief information security officer, InfoHedge Technologies
08:15 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion moderated by HFM Technology editor Alex Cardno
How to attend the Briefing:
All HFM and CTA Intelligence members are welcome to attend the briefing. To book your place, follow the link above.
If you are not currently a member, you can attend the briefing by taking out a free trial to CTA Intelligence. Please contact Antonio Rua firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7832 6581 to arrange your trial.
Become a Member
Becoming an HFM member opens up a whole world of benefits for you, your
organization and your bottom line. Start a no obligation free trial to experience our service for yourself.