Add to Calendar
10/25/2017 America/New_YorkCTA Intelligence Texas Briefing: The road to operational alphaJoin CTA Intelligence and it's experts on the journey to operational alphaOmni Austin Hotel Downtown trueMM/DD/YYYY
Join CTA Intelligence for our next US Briefing, taking place in Austin, Texas, preceding the Talking Hedge managed futures conference.
Discussion points include:
– Cutting costs and outsourcing to drive profits
– What investors and regulators expect in today’s ODD
– Using fintech, automation and machine learning for operational efficiency
– Vendor management best practice
Barry Sims, director of operations,Abraham Trading Company
Gregg Sommer, principal and head of operational risk assessment team,Mercer Sentinel
John Apperson, COO,Greenwave Capital Management
Maxwell Eagye, managing director,Coquest Inc Nick Maffeo, portfolio manager – hedge funds, Employees Retirement System of Texas Moderator: Matt Smith, head of content,CTA Intelligence
4pm Registration & networking
4:45 Panel discussion – The road to operational alpha
Capital Metro Bus – 1 Block from the hotel
Austin Bergstrom International Airport – 11 miles/25 minutes
The event is FREE to attend for all existing CTA Intelligence and HFM members and trial users.
Not a CTA Intelligence or HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact Antonio Rua.
Become a Member
Becoming an HFM member opens up a whole world of benefits for you, your
organization and your bottom line. Start a no obligation free trial to experience our service for yourself.