Add to Calendar
11/15/2017 America/New_YorkCTA Intelligence UK Breakfast Briefing: All set for Mifid II? Final checks and eleventh hour concernsJoin experts in the countdown to Mifid II and tackle those last minute concerns by reviewing best implementation plansPrince Philip House, LondontrueMM/DD/YYYY
Join CTA Intelligence for our next UK Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named CTA Intelligence and HFM members and trialists.
All set for Mifid II? Final checks and eleventh hour concerns
Discussion points include:
– Reviewing implementation plans with less than two months to go
– How firms are meeting the algorithmic trading provisions of Mifid II
– Optimising best execution policies and procedures
– Final checks and testing for transaction reporting and post-trade transparency
– Best practice for record-keeping and call taping
– Updates on other areas of concern, from position limits and research payments to product governance and distribution
– Adrian Gill,regulatory specialist,NEX Regulatory Reporting – Jonty Field, head of Emea, Quantitative Brokers – Robert Adler, director, Storm IT Financial – Rob Lane, head of sales, emea and apac, Vela
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion – Protecting your trade secrets
Nearest tube stations include: Piccadilly Tube Station (0.4 miles/9 minute walk) Charing Cross Station (0.4 miles/10 minute walk) St James’s Park Tube Station (1.3 miles/14 minute walk)
The event is FREE to attend for all existing CTA Intelligence and HFM members and trial users.
Not a CTA Intelligence or HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact Antonio Rua.
Become a Member
Becoming an HFM member opens up a whole world of benefits for you, your
organization and your bottom line. Start a no obligation free trial to experience our service for yourself.