Add to Calendar
03/22/2017 08:30America/New_YorkCTA Intelligence UK Breakfast Briefing: Distributing managed futures in a changing landscapeRegister to attend CTA Intelligence's next Breakfast Briefing to hear about the advantages of a private bank and platform presenceBrowns Hotel, London, W1S 4BPfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join CTA Intelligence for our next UK Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
– Setting a distribution strategy for sustainable growth
– Current investor appetite for managed accounts and offshore/onshore funds
– Making a success of a Ucits adventure in a crowded market
– Has the US mutual fund gold rush come to an end?
– The advantages of a private bank and platform presence Speakers
Neha Jain, head of manager selection and distribution strategy, Goldman Sachs Fund Platform
Manfred Schraepler, head of financial assets and liquid private markets, Aquila Capital
Stephane Berthet, founder, Hyphen Alternative Advisors Kenneth Sim, partner and head of sales,ML Capital
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion – Distributing managed futures in a changing landscape
The event is FREE to attend for existing named CTA Intelligence members and trial users.
Not an CTA Intelligence member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become an HFM Member
HFM Membership is a unique intelligence and
networking service providing actionable data, insights
and contacts that enable you to better raise capital,
comply with regulations and benchmark against peers.