Date: 07 October 2015
Venue: Browns Hotel, 33 Albemarle St, Mayfair, London
- Save for later 461
Join CTA Intelligence for our next UK Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for CTA Intelligence & HFM members. Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
– How the landscape of execution algorithms is evolving?
– Overcoming difficulties for best execution in futures vs cash markets?
– How to define and maintain best execution trading strategy
– Examining execution: benchmarks and alpha innovation
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:10 Introduction by Matt Smith, editor, CTA Intelligence
09:15 Panel discussion – Getting the most out of your execution
– Richard Bevan, global head of electronic trading, exchange traded derivatives, UBS
– Tim Meggs, head of trading, Fulcrum Asset Management
– Jonty Field, head of EMEA, Quantitative Brokers
– Alexis Blair, head of trading, Aspect Capital
How to attend the Briefing:
All HFM and CTA Intelligence members are welcome to attend the Briefing. To book your place, follow the link below:
If you are not currently a member, you can attend the Briefing by taking out a free trial to CTA Intelligence. Please contact Antonio Rua email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 7832 6581 to arrange your trial.