Add to Calendar
10/07/2015 08.30America/New_YorkCTA Intelligence UK Breakfast Briefing: Getting the most out of your executionJoin CTA Intelligence for our next UK Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for CTA Intelligence & HFM members.Browns Hotel, 33 Albemarle St, Mayfair, LondonfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join CTA Intelligence for our next UK Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for CTA Intelligence & HFM members. Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Getting the most out of your execution
– How the landscape of execution algorithms is evolving?
– Overcoming difficulties for best execution in futures vs cash markets?
– How to define and maintain best execution trading strategy
– Examining execution: benchmarks and alpha innovation
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:10 Introduction by Matt Smith, editor, CTA Intelligence
09:15 Panel discussion – Getting the most out of your execution
– Richard Bevan, global head of electronic trading, exchange traded derivatives, UBS
– Tim Meggs, head of trading, Fulcrum Asset Management
– Jonty Field, head of EMEA, Quantitative Brokers
– Alexis Blair, head of trading, Aspect Capital
How to attend the Briefing:
All HFM and CTA Intelligence members are welcome to attend the Briefing. To book your place, follow the link below:
If you are not currently a member, you can attend the Briefing by taking out a free trial to CTA Intelligence. Please contact Antonio Rua firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 7832 6581 to arrange your trial.
Become a Member
Becoming an HFM member opens up a whole world of benefits for you, your
organization and your bottom line. Start a no obligation free trial to experience our service for yourself.