Date: 26 January 2017
Venue: Prince Phillip House, 3 Carlton House Terrace, St. James's, London SW1Y 5DG
- Save for later 2068
Join CTA Intelligence for our next UK Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Harnessing alternative data: the prospects and pitfalls for CTAs
– How systematic firms are using alternative data sets to gain a trading edge
– The costs, operational and IT challenges of working with alternative data feeds
– Data protection rules and regulation in the world of big data
Dan Schnurr, CTO, Geospatial Insight
Vasilis Tsolis, CEO and co-founder, Cognitiv Plus
Holger Knauer, CEO, Catana Capital
Rado Lipuš, founder and CEO, Neudata
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion – Harnessing alternative data: the prospects and pitfalls for CTAs
REGISTER FOR THIS BREAKFAST >>
Already a named member? You can continue to enjoy unlimited access to our exclusive events.
If not, join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.