Add to Calendar
01/26/2017 08:30America/New_YorkCTA Intelligence UK Breakfast Briefing: Harnessing alternative data: the prospects and pitfalls for CTAsThe Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.Prince Phillip House, 3 Carlton House Terrace, St. James's, London SW1Y 5DGfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join CTA Intelligence for our next UK Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Harnessing alternative data: the prospects and pitfalls for CTAs
– How systematic firms are using alternative data sets to gain a trading edge
– The costs, operational and IT challenges of working with alternative data feeds
– Data protection rules and regulation in the world of big data
Dan Schnurr, CTO, Geospatial Insight
Vasilis Tsolis, CEO and co-founder, Cognitiv Plus Holger Knauer, CEO, Catana Capital Rado Lipuš, founder and CEO, Neudata
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion – Harnessing alternative data: the prospects and pitfalls for CTAs
REGISTER FOR THIS BREAKFAST >>
Already a named member? You can continue to enjoy unlimited access to our exclusive events.
If not, join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.
Become an HFM Member
HFM Membership is a unique intelligence and
networking service providing actionable data, insights
and contacts that enable you to better raise capital,
comply with regulations and benchmark against peers.