Date: 20 April 2017
Venue: Prince Phillip House, 3 Carlton House Terrace, St. James's, London SW1Y 5DG
- Save for later 2272
Join CTA Intelligence for our next London breakfast briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
– How the quant recruitment landscape is changing for systematic funds
– Graduate schemes and establishing research links with universities
– Countering tech sector rivalry for talent in quantitative research, big data and analytics
– Benchmarking compensation
Antoine Forterre, chief operating officer, Man AHL
James Holland, director, Quant Capital Consulting
Henry Booth, senior headhunter in quantitative trading & data analytics, GQR
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion – Hiring and retaining quants in the battle for brainpower
The event is FREE to attend for existing named CTA Intelligence members and trial users.
Not an CTA Intelligence member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at email@example.com.