Date: 04 March 2016
Venue: South Place Hotel, 3 South Pl, London, EC2M 2AF, UK
- Save for later 869
04 March 2016
Join CTA Intelligence for our next London Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Putting the ‘C’ back into CTA
– What the end of the commodity super-cycle means for CTAs
– Changing sources of market liquidity after bank and long only fund exits
– New contracts, markets and trading opportunities
– The increasing influence of Chinese players
– Investor appetite for a truly diversified portfolio
– Solving the challenge of adding commodity exposure to Ucits funds
– Robin Bhar, head of metals research, Societe Generale
– Paul Netherwood, partner, Beach Horizon
– Elena Patimova, head of commodity buy side sales, LME
– Stephen Hedgecock, principal, Altis Partners
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion
How to attend the Briefing:
All HFM and CTA Intelligence members are welcome to attend the Briefing. To book your place, follow the link below:
REGISTER FOR THIS BREAKFAST >>
If you are not currently a member, you can attend the Briefing by taking out a free trial to CTA Intelligence. Please contact Antonio Rua or call +44 (0) 20 7832 6581 to arrange your trial.