Add to Calendar
03/04/2016 America/New_YorkCTA Intelligence UK Breakfast Briefing: Putting the ‘C’ back into CTAJoin CTA Intelligence for our next London Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.South Place Hotel, 3 South Pl, London, EC2M 2AF, UKtrueMM/DD/YYYY
Join CTA Intelligence for our next London Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Putting the ‘C’ back into CTA
– What the end of the commodity super-cycle means for CTAs
– Changing sources of market liquidity after bank and long only fund exits
– New contracts, markets and trading opportunities
– The increasing influence of Chinese players
– Investor appetite for a truly diversified portfolio
– Solving the challenge of adding commodity exposure to Ucits funds
– Robin Bhar, head of metals research, Societe Generale
– Paul Netherwood, partner, Beach Horizon
– Elena Patimova, head of commodity buy side sales, LME
– Stephen Hedgecock, principal, Altis Partners