Add to Calendar
04/12/2016 8:30America/New_YorkCTA Intelligence UK Breakfast Briefing: Marketing managed futures – Standing out from your peersJoin CTA Intelligence for our next London Breakfast Briefing where we will be discussing Marketing Managed Futures.Browns Hotel, 33 Albemarle St, Mayfair, London W1S 4BPfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join CTA Intelligence for our next London Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Marketing managed futures: standing out from your peers
– Hiring the right internal IR people
– Whether to use third party marketers
– Getting the message right to differentiate yourself in a competitive environment
– The benefits and pitfalls of PR
– Staying on the right side of the regulators
– Getting in front of investors
-Ted Frith, director,Campion Capital
-Robin Eggar, director,MBD Communications
–Ole Rollag, CEO, Murano Systems
–Devarshi Saksena, partner, Simmons & Simmons