Date: 12 April 2016
Venue: Browns Hotel, 33 Albemarle St, Mayfair, London W1S 4BP
- Save for later 1194
Join CTA Intelligence for our next London Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Marketing managed futures: standing out from your peers
– Hiring the right internal IR people
– Whether to use third party marketers
– Getting the message right to differentiate yourself in a competitive environment
– The benefits and pitfalls of PR
– Staying on the right side of the regulators
– Getting in front of investors
-Ted Frith, director, Campion Capital
-Robin Eggar, director, MBD Communications
–Ole Rollag, CEO, Murano Systems
–Devarshi Saksena, partner, Simmons & Simmons
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion
How to attend the Briefing:
All CTA Intelligence members are welcome to attend the Briefing. To book your place, follow the link above.
If you are not currently a member, you can attend the Briefing by taking out a free trial to CTA Intelligence. Please contact Antonio Rua or call +44 (0) 20 7832 6581 to arrange your trial.