Add to Calendar
06/14/2017 08:30America/New_YorkCTA Intelligence UK Breakfast Briefing: Protecting your trade secretsLearn how to stay ahead of the evolving cyber threats, whilst also meeting the demands of both regulators and investorsPrince Philip House, London, SW1Y 5DGfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join CTA Intelligence for our next UK Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named CTA Intelligence members and trialists.
Discussion points include:
– Embedding cyber-security into your organisation to protect your most valuable asset
– Are regulators and authorities keeping pace with the evolving threat?
– Competing demands of regulators and investors around transparency and compliance
– How to handle intellectual property theft and ransom demands
– Latest on the CFTC’s source code access plan
– Luca Giachino, CTO, Amplitude Capital
– Iain Buchanan, CTO, Piquant Technologies
– Richard Byam-Cook, senior solicitor, MacFarlanes
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion – Protecting your trade secrets
Nearest tube stations include: Piccadilly Tube Station (0.4 miles/9 minute walk) Charing Cross Station (0.4 miles/10 minute walk) St James’s Park Tube Station (1.3 miles/14 minute walk)
The event is FREE to attend for existing named CTA Intelligence members and trial users.
Not an CTA Intelligence member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact Antonio Rua.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.
Become a Member
Becoming an HFM member opens up a whole world of benefits for you, your
organization and your bottom line. Start a no obligation free trial to experience our service for yourself.