Add to Calendar
02/07/2018 America/New_YorkCTA Intelligence UK Breakfast Briefing: Quant outlook 2018Hear industry experts' forecasts on quant and CTA allocations for 2018, as well as explore new market opportunitiesPrince Philip House, LondontrueMM/DD/YYYY
Join our next UK Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named CTA Intelligence and HFM members and trialists.
Quant outlook 2018
Discussion points include:
– How investors view quant and CTA allocations for year ahead
– The prospects for machine learning strategies
– The potential impact of the growth of alt risk premia funds
– And finding opportunity in new markets
– Chris Longworth, seniorscientist, GAM Systematic’s Cantab team
– Thomas Crow, investment analyst, Protégé Partners/MOV37
– Tom Wrobel, director of alternative investments consulting, Societe Generale Prime Services
– Krishnan Sadasivam, CEO, Quant Insight
Nearest tube stations include: Piccadilly Tube Station (0.4 miles/9 minute walk) Charing Cross Station (0.4 miles/10 minute walk) St James’s Park Tube Station (1.3 miles/14 minute walk)
The event is FREE to attend for all existing CTA Intelligence and HFM members and trial users.
Not a CTA Intelligence or HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact Antonio Rua.
Become a Member
Become a HFM member to experience a range of benefits that will help you and your organisation build better business. Start your no obligation free trial to experience the service for yourself.