Date: 10 May 2018
Venue: Prince Philip House, London
- Save for later 4014
Squeezing alpha from alternative data (and minding the pitfalls)
Discussion points include
– Latest trends in alternative data and how quant managers are using it as part of their investment process.
– Assessing the value of alternative data, and negotiating with vendors.
– The operational and IT challenges of working with, and managing alternative data sets.
– Data protection rules and emerging regulation in the world of big data.
Rado Lipuš, founder and CEO, Neudata
Emmett Kilduff, CEO, Eagle Alpha
Moderator: Carly Minsky, editor, HFMTechnology
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion
Nearest tube stations include:
Piccadilly Tube Station (0.4 miles/9 minute walk)
Charing Cross Station (0.4 miles/10 minute walk)
St James’s Park Tube Station (1.3 miles/14 minute walk)
The event is FREE to attend for all existing CTA Intelligence and HFM members and trial users.
Not a CTA Intelligence or HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.