Date: 17 May 2017
Venue: Prince Philip House, London, SW1Y 5DG
- Save for later 2325
Join CTA Intelligence for our next UK Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named CTA Intelligence members and trialists.
– The impact of smart beta/alternative risk premia products on trend-following managers
– How investors view fee structures, performance and risk factors
– Can lower fee products can open doors to new capital without cannibalising revenue?
– What emerging managers can do to compete
Anthony Lawler, co-head, GAM Systematic
Chris Taylor, senior researcher, GSA Capital
Matthew Towsey, senior investment consultant, Aon Hewitt
Joel Gibbons, portfolio manager, Altis Partners
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion – Trend breaker: how smart beta is shaking up the market
Nearest tube stations include:
Piccadilly Tube Station (0.4 miles/9 minute walk)
Charing Cross Station (0.4 miles/10 minute walk)
St James’s Park Tube Station (1.3 miles/14 minute walk)
The event is FREE to attend for existing named CTA Intelligence members and trial users.
Not an CTA Intelligence member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at email@example.com.