Add to Calendar
05/17/2017 08:30America/New_YorkCTA Intelligence UK Breakfast Briefing: Trend breaker: how smart beta is shaking up the marketLearn how investors view the fee structures, performance and risk factors of these products, and what emerging players can do to compete in the marketPrince Philip House, London, SW1Y 5DGfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join CTA Intelligence for our next UK Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named CTA Intelligence members and trialists.
Discussion points include:
– The impact of smart beta/alternative risk premia products on trend-following managers
– How investors view fee structures, performance and risk factors
– Can lower fee products can open doors to new capital without cannibalising revenue?
– What emerging managers can do to compete
Anthony Lawler, co-head, GAM Systematic Chris Taylor, senior researcher, GSA Capital Matthew Towsey, senior investment consultant, Aon Hewitt Joel Gibbons, portfolio manager, Altis Partners
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion – Trend breaker: how smart beta is shaking up the market
Nearest tube stations include: Piccadilly Tube Station (0.4 miles/9 minute walk) Charing Cross Station (0.4 miles/10 minute walk) St James’s Park Tube Station (1.3 miles/14 minute walk)
The event is FREE to attend for existing named CTA Intelligence members and trial users.
Not an CTA Intelligence member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Member
Becoming an HFM member opens up a whole world of benefits for you, your
organization and your bottom line. Start a no obligation free trial to experience our service for yourself.