Add to Calendar
06/19/2017 8:30amAmerica/New_YorkCTA Intelligence US Breakfast Briefing: Building a winning CTA businessHear industry experts discuss the key ingredients to succeed in a crowded market and whether Chicago is still a good place to be a CTAThe Sky-Line Club, Chicago falseMM/DD/YYYY
Join CTA Intelligence for our next US Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named CTA Intelligence members and trialists.
Discussion points include:
– The key ingredients to succeed in a crowded market
– Accessing capital at various stages of growth
– Developing the right products for a changing market and the rise of low cost trend
– Is Chicago still a good place to be a CTA?
– Can emerging managers bridge the gap to the billion dollar club?
Speaker Panel: Arla Rosenthal, manager, RCG Managed Futures, Rosenthal Collins Group Jon Stein, CEO, Kettera Strategies Michael Boss, director, capital introductions, Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking Peter Keenan, director of investments,Hehmeyer Trading + Investments
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion – Building a winning CTA business
The Sky-Line Club, 24th Floor Penthouse, 307 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60601
Directions can be found here.
The event is FREE to attend for existing named CTA Intelligence members and trial users.
Not an CTA Intelligence member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact Antonio Rua.
Become an HFM Member
HFM Membership is a unique intelligence and
networking service providing actionable data, insights
and contacts that enable you to better raise capital,
comply with regulations and benchmark against peers.