Add to Calendar
03/22/2017 08:30America/New_YorkCTA Intelligence US Breakfast Briefing: Channelling alternative data for new alphaJoin CTA Intelligence at our upcoming Breakfast Briefing to hear how quant firms are using alternative data sets to gain a trading edge over the competitionLambs Club, New YorkfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join CTA Intelligence for our next US Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
– How quant firms are using alternative data sets to gain a trading edge over the competition
– The costs, operational and IT challenges of working with alternative data feeds
– Data protection rules and regulation in the world of big data
Emmett Kilduff, founder, Eagle Alpha
Igor Gonta, CEO, Market Prophit
Matt O’Malley, president, Looking Glass Investments
John Han, director of financial analysis, Orbital Insights
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion – Channelling alternative data for new alpha
The event is FREE to attend for existing named CTA Intelligence members and trial users.
Not an CTA Intelligence member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at email@example.com.
Become a Member
Becoming an HFM member opens up a whole world of benefits for you, your
organization and your bottom line. Start a no obligation free trial to experience our service for yourself.