Add to Calendar
05/23/2017 08:30America/New_YorkCTA Intelligence US Breakfast Briefing: Crowdsourced hedge funds: industry disruptor or latest fad?Learn how the crowdsourced hedge fund model may shape the future of the industryLambs Club, New YorkfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join CTA Intelligence for our next US Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named CTA Intelligence members and trialists.
Discussion points include:
– How the crowdsourced hedge fund model may shape the future of the industry
– Lessons quant hedge funds can learn from open source approaches
– Opportunities to find untapped quant talent
Jared Broad, CEO, founder, QuantConnect Jonathan Larkin, CIO,Quantopian Martin Froehler, CEO,Quantiacs
Tom Ducrot, founder, Fides + Ratio
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion – Crowdsourced hedge funds: industry disruptor or latest fad?
The Lambs Club, 132 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036 (btwn 6th Ave and Broadway)
Directions can be found here.
Nearest subway stations include: Bryant Park Station, 42nd St (0.2 miles/3 minute walk) Times Square Station, 42nd St (0.1 miles/ 3 minute walk) Rockefeller Center Station, 47-50 St (0.2 miles/ 4 minute walk)
The event is FREE to attend for existing named CTA Intelligence members and trial users.
Not an CTA Intelligence member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact Antonio Rua.
Become an HFM Member
HFM Membership is a unique intelligence and
networking service providing actionable data, insights
and contacts that enable you to better raise capital,
comply with regulations and benchmark against peers.