Date: 23 May 2017
Venue: Lambs Club, New York
- Save for later 2326
Discussion points include:
– How the crowdsourced hedge fund model may shape the future of the industry
– Lessons quant hedge funds can learn from open source approaches
– Opportunities to find untapped quant talent
Jared Broad, CEO, founder, QuantConnect
Jonathan Larkin, CIO, Quantopian
Martin Froehler, CEO, Quantiacs
Tom Ducrot, founder, Fides + Ratio
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion – Crowdsourced hedge funds: industry disruptor or latest fad?
Nearest subway stations include:
Bryant Park Station, 42nd St (0.2 miles/3 minute walk)
Times Square Station, 42nd St (0.1 miles/ 3 minute walk)
Rockefeller Center Station, 47-50 St (0.2 miles/ 4 minute walk)
The event is FREE to attend for existing named CTA Intelligence members and trial users.
Not an CTA Intelligence member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact Antonio Rua.