Date: 15 February 2018
Venue: Lambs Club, New York
- Save for later 3648
Join our next US Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for named CTA Intelligence and HFM members and trialists.
Making money in alternative markets
Discussion points include:
– Why more CTAs are tapping non-traditional markets for new sources of alpha
– What type of investors are hungry for these types of strategies
– The operational and data challenges of trading OTC or harder to reach markets
– Trading cryptocurrency through bitcoin futures
Peter Kambolin, CEO, Systematic Alpha
Declan Ryan, head of business development and investor relations, Systematica Investments
Tim McCourt, global head of equity products and alternative investments, CME Group
Nick Mitsiou, executive director, LGT Capital Partners (USA)
8:30 Breakfast & networking
9:15 Panel discussion – Making money in alternative markets
Nearest subway stations include:
Bryant Park Station, 42nd St (0.2 miles/3 minute walk)
Times Square Station, 42nd St (0.1 miles/ 3 minute walk)
Rockefeller Center Station, 47-50 St (0.2 miles/ 4 minute walk)
The event is FREE to attend for existing CTA Intelligence and HFM members and trial users.
Not a CTA Intelligence or HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact Antonio Rua.