Date: 28 June 2018
Venue: The Lambs Club, New York
- Save for later 4243
Join us at our next US Breakfast Briefing.
Featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking, the briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your industry peers and connecting with new business contacts.
Quants v Silicon Valley: Is the tide turning in the battle for brainpower?
Discussion points include:
Bryant Yao, vice president, risk & quantitative finance, GQR
Dr Peter Lin, financial mathematics, John Hopkins University
Brian Daly, partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel
James Koutoulas, CEO, Typhon Capital Management
Moderator: Samuel Dale, news editor, HFM Compliance
08:15 Registration & networking breakfast
09:00 Panel discussion
Nearest subway stations include:
Bryant Park Station, 42nd St (0.2 miles/3 minute walk)
Times Square Station, 42nd St (0.1 miles/ 3 minute walk)
Rockefeller Center Station, 47-50 St (0.2 miles/ 4 minute walk)
The event is FREE to attend.
Not an HFM member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Nine specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.