Add to Calendar
04/19/2017 08:30America/New_YorkCTA Intelligence US Breakfast Briefing: Standing out from the crowd: marketing managed futuresThis briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.Lambs Club, New YorkfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join CTA Intelligence for our next New York breakfast briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
This briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
– Hiring the right internal IR people for your business
– Whether to use third party marketers
– Getting the message right to differentiate yourself in a crowded market
– The benefits and pitfalls of using PR
– Staying on the right side of the regulators
– Getting in front of investors in good times and bad
– Using social media to build a brand
Ed Rowley, partner, ASC Advisors
Dean Crowder, global head of strategic business development, Rotella Capital Management
Neil Winter, institutional prime services, ADM Investor Services Michelle Noyes, chief operating officer (NY), Aima
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion – Standing out from the crowd: marketing managed futures
The event is FREE to attend for existing named CTA Intelligence members and trial users.
Not an CTA Intelligence member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Contact Antonio at email@example.com or register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become an HFM Member
HFM Membership is a unique intelligence and
networking service providing actionable data, insights
and contacts that enable you to better raise capital,
comply with regulations and benchmark against peers.