Add to Calendar
09/07/2017 08:30America/New_YorkCTA Intelligence US Breakfast Briefing: Swimming against the tide – growing your CTA in a downturnHear experts discuss the key factors to ensuring your CTA is ahead of the marketLambs Club, New York falseMM/DD/YYYY
Join CTA Intelligence for our next US Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, held exclusively for CTA Intelligence and HFM InvestHedge members and trialists.
Discussion points include:
– Strategies to manage investor expectations
– Right sizing your operation and keeping costs in check
– Responding to fee pressure
– Staying on the radar of allocators
– Preparing to capitalise on the next performance cycle
– Tapping into the quant finance revolution
Dimitri Sogoloff, CEO, Horton Point Marc Cohen, president and CEO, Thales Trading Solutions Nigol Koulajian, founder and CIO, Quest Partners
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion – Swimming against the tide: growing your CTA in a downturn
The Lambs Club, 132 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036 (btwn 6th Ave and Broadway)
Directions can be found here.
Nearest subway stations include: Bryant Park Station, 42nd St (0.2 miles/3 minute walk) Times Square Station, 42nd St (0.1 miles/ 3 minute walk) Rockefeller Center Station, 47-50 St (0.2 miles/ 4 minute walk)
The event is FREE to attend for existing CTA Intelligence and HFM InvestHedge members and trial users.
Not a CTA Intelligence or HFM InvestHedge member? Join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Exclusive access to all of our monthly breakfast briefings
– Invitations to our collection of other events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you, as well as entry to the above event.
If you are not a named member, have already had a trial but would like to attend this event, please contact Antonio Rua.
Become a Member
Become a HFM member to experience a range of benefits that will help you and your organisation build better business. Start your no obligation free trial to experience the service for yourself.