Add to Calendar
02/15/2017 08:30America/New_YorkCTA Intelligence US Breakfast Briefing: What can CTAs do for family offices and HNWIs?The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.The Lambs Club, 132 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, United StatesfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Join CTA Intelligence, in partnership with Private Asset Management and Arthur Bell, for our next US Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
– How managed futures strategies can improve family office portfolios
– Strategy allocation preferences and fee pressure in the high-net-wealth world
– Better engagement with family offices and UHNWs
– Finding higher alpha managers?
Moderator: Ken Eyler, member of family office services, Arthur Bell
Neal Howe, director of investor solutions, Welton Investment Partners Rufus Rankin, director of portfolio management, Equinox Fund Management Susanne Wei, senior associate, Cliffwater LLC Paul Platkin, chief investment officer,Hillview Capital Advisors
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion – What can CTAs do for family offices and HNWIs?
REGISTER FOR THIS BREAKFAST >>
Already a named member? You can continue to enjoy unlimited access to our exclusive events.
If not, join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.
In partnership with:
Become an HFM Member
HFM Membership is a unique intelligence and
networking service providing actionable data, insights
and contacts that enable you to better raise capital,
comply with regulations and benchmark against peers.