Date: 23 February 2017
Venue: Browns Hotel, 33 Albemarle St, Mayfair, London W1S 4BP
- Save for later 2139
Join CTA Intelligence for our next UK Breakfast Briefing, a free to attend event, featuring a panel-led discussion and informal networking.
The Briefing is an excellent opportunity to update your knowledge, whilst meeting with your peers and connecting with new business contacts.
– Driving investor interest in a crowded marketplace
– Approaching the uncertainties: Trump, Brexit and beyond
– Developing a fee structure that appeals to a range of investors and justifying price
– Navigating regulatory launch hurdles
Marko Djukic, managing director, Hentsū
Scott Kerson, head of systematic strategies, Gresham Investment Management
Oliver Druce, head of capital introductions (Europe), Societe Generale
Leonardo Marroni, co-founder, Devet Capital
Andrew Frost, director, investment management solutions, Lawson Conner
08:30 Breakfast & networking
09:15 Panel discussion
Already a named member? You can continue to enjoy unlimited access to our exclusive events.
If not, join our membership community today and receive a wealth of benefits including:
– Direct access to daily news updates, data & analysis.
– Invitations to our collection of events including awards, summits, dinners and webinars.
– Six specialist networks for the latest industry trends.
– Benchmarking data for flows, performance and product development.
Register now for your free trial and experience the full range of benefits available to you.