Date: 06 April 2017
Venue: The Fairmont, 950 Mason Street, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
- Save for later 2147
Join HFM for our upcoming workshop, in partnership with HedgeServ, on Thursday, April 6 at the Fairmont, San Francisco.
This free to attend event is held exclusively for senior hedge fund professionals in technology and operational roles.
Being held in America’s technological hub and led by leading market experts, this half-day workshop is designed to offer industry insight in:
– Latest technology developments specific to the next generation of hedge funds
– How Blockchain, automation and robotic processes can benefit your business
– Compliance challenges and cloud security concerns within the financial services industry
1:30pm – Registration
2:00pm – Cloud Security: An Executive Overview
Dave Blodgett, managing director and CIO/CISO, HedgeServ
2:30pm – An Update on Technology and Compliance from the SEC
Elena Ro, assistant regional director, operations, US Securities & Exchange Commission
3:00pm – Refreshment break
3:30pm – Robotics and RPA: Risks and rewards of implementation
– How have automated processes begun to filter through to hedge funds? Have, or will, any key positions within the fund be lost to robotic process automation (RPA)?
– Discussion of new technologies currently available and in development
– How does compliance fit in – changing processes? How do investors feel about the integration of these new technologies?
Seth Blackman, partner, alternative investments, KPMG
Kevin Loo, managing director of development, HedgeServ
Rich Van Doren, CFO, Samsara BioCapital
Savannah Crowley, director of operations, TeamCo Advisers
4:15pm – Keynote: Blockchain and the future of finance
Ross Pettit, director, FinTech, Thoughtworks
Prasanna Pendse, tech principal, FinTech, Thoughtworks
5:00pm – Drinks
To secure your place, please contact Orlanda Sharp:
T: +44 20 7832 6641
Please note that this workshop is strictly by invitation only.
In partnership with: